Available Merry Maids Guelph house cleaning jobs
Currently hiring: House cleaner
Are you looking for a career that offers you the ability to advance and improve as a direct result of your performance? Merry Maids might be for you. As the leader in residential house cleaning services throughout the Guelph area, we strive to reward the hard work of our dedicated team members. We are always interested in meeting those looking for a house cleaning job in Guelph. For those who desire a long-term working relationship, in turn we try to compensate accordingly.
Expectations of this house cleaning job:
This is a physical job and we hold our staff and ourselves to a very high level of cleaning perfection. We work for our customers to ensure they’re happy with our results. High-quality cleaning services are integral to maintaining the Merry Maids brand. Some of your duties may include but are not limited to:
- Vacuuming and washing all hard surface floors
- Cleaning light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills
- Cleaning/dusting under and behind moveable furniture and decorative items (light lifting required)
- Providing customer service and quality control
- Reporting/resolving any customer issues before leaving home
- High school diploma or GED
- Police clearance required
- Valid driver’s licence, vehicle and insurance
- CPR and First Aid is an asset
- WHMIS trained with certificate is an asset
Why Work with Merry Maids?
- Full-time hours available
- Monday to Friday (flexible hours)
- No nights, weekends or holidays
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Weekly paycheque
- Paid training
- Paid mileage
- Fun, friendly atmosphere
- Career advancement opportunities
To learn more about the positions available, visit our Careers page and watch the video, “What you can expect working for Merry Maids”. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch with candidates we would like to meet for an interview. Please note that only serious candidates need apply. Cleaning homes is a demanding job but the rewards are worth the hard work.
Merry Maids is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.